EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T4i

What's the best Lens to use for my T4i. My daughter play basketball and I can't seem to get any close-up shots. I'm using the 55-25- MM  f/4-5.6 telephoto zoom lens

sipbeo50 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

What is the best camera for me?

I don't know much at all about cameras, so I'm really hoping someone will be able to help me! I'm looking for a camera that's better than your standard point and shoot digital camera but one that doesn't cost a fortune. I want to be able to take pict...

CANON EOS 6D Moire

Halo,i have been using Canon 60D for videomaking with great success and ease. Upgraded to 6D, using same custom picture style ( sharpness 0, contrast -4, saturation -2, color tone 0 ) to prevent moire, but cant get rid off it. Happens especially with...

mauipetr by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Help Service

Just a quick note.  Purchased a Canon EOS Rebel SL1 18-55mm IS STM Kit on-line, but before I pushed the buy button, I went online to Canon to make sure a particular telephoto lens would fit this camera. Had the answer within minutes.  Impressive serv...

bdavigno by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Error 01 message

almost everytim I want to use the 75-300mm lens, the Error 01 message comes up.  I've cleaned the connection. Rebooted the camera.  8 x out of 10 it won't work. Suggestions? 

Canon Rebel XT

Is it worth my money and time to refurbish my old Canon Rebel XT? It has taken thousands of pictures and seems to be about worn out.

Bub1 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements