EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! EOS 70D weather sealed?

Does anyone know if the 70D will be weather sealed, I'm thinking of making the switch from Olympus E-3 to Canon but wanted a swing out display like the E-3. I shoot at the beach everyday and never had a problem with the E-3 and mist, wave splash or s...

RogerCook by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

SL1 Shorter lense options?

Hi All- Quick question, does anyone know of any shorter lense options for the SL1 aside from the standard it comes with? I was hoping to use this as a travel camera and although its definately small and light, the lense is still too big. Any ideas? T...

glh222 by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 50D Firmware in Windows 8

My 50D is about four years old. Its firmware is 1.0.7 and checked to see if there is a firmware update.I see there is a new firmware - 1.0.9. I recently upgraded to Windows 8 yet when I click on the upgrade it informs me there is no firmware for W8. ...

dugout63 by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! RAW vs JPEG

I normally shoot in raw.  Just got my 7D and been experimenting.  The only advantage I see is if I need to make some major adjustments in LR.  Quality seems the same.What's your take?Jim

T3i and USB connectivity

Hi All, I have a T3i about 2 years old.  No problems until a couple of months ago when my computer stopped recognizing when the T3i was plugged in.  I tried a couple of different USB cables but still no success.  I have checked the USB ports on the c...

topograf by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

choosing the right ND filter value

Hello there,I am about to search and buy one or two screw on ND filters and I plan to use it specially in video mode. I have some difficulties in choosing the right ND filter values in order to be able to shoot in daylight with wide open aperture (f2...

5DMIII memory cards

I read through all the manual but still could not figure out how to ensure that I use the CF card after I take it out and then insert it back into the camera while there is also an SD card inserted. Currently, I always have to go into the menu and sw...

6d wont pair with iphone via wifi

I just got my new 6d yesterday, initial impressions are fantastic. I'm running into a issue with connecting the camera and phone via wifi. Going through all the steps I hit a road block after entering the encryption key into my phone. The phone accep...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements