cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi problem 6D to iOS 6.1.2?

heyjp
Enthusiast

I'm suddenly having trouble connecting my iPad4 and iPhone5 to my 6D in direct-connect WiFi mode.  I haven't been able to connect since updating to iOS 6.1.2 with either.  I can still connect in "infrastructure mode" if the camera is connected to my work or home network first, but can't direct-connect.

Anyone experience the same problem?  Or has anyone been able to connect successfully with iOS 6.1.2.

Thanks for any help!

Jim

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

heyjp
Enthusiast

My Bad.  Figured a solution out.  I had to "forget the network" on each device and re-setup each of the device configurations on the camera to issue new passwords.  Was then able to re-connect each device and get them connecting again.

Problem solved.  Oh, one trick:  if any of you have multiple devices (I have an iPhone and iPad), you want to have two corresponding settings on the 6D:  one for each device.

Jim

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

heyjp
Enthusiast

My Bad.  Figured a solution out.  I had to "forget the network" on each device and re-setup each of the device configurations on the camera to issue new passwords.  Was then able to re-connect each device and get them connecting again.

Problem solved.  Oh, one trick:  if any of you have multiple devices (I have an iPhone and iPad), you want to have two corresponding settings on the 6D:  one for each device.

Jim

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements