Jorma0711
Contributor

24 REPLIES 24

thank you 

Thanks for your advice 

Tronhard
Elite
Elite

We can be far more helpful if we get some more details.

What kinds of images do you shoot?   Especially, do you shoot moving images of people, animals etc?
What do you intend to produce?   From on-line posts through digital displays to large, framed prints the requirements for resolution vary considerably.
As KV asked, what gear do you already have?

If you can help us with some more detail, we can give you more relevant advice.

cheers, TREVOR

"The Amount of Misery expands to fill the space available"
"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris

I’m agreed 100%

I'm writing down your name.  

Jorma0711
Contributor

I already have EF lenses like canon 100m , 24 105 (both full frame) besides my tokina 11 20mm , tamrom 18 400 m. I just a beginner, old guy that I want to spend my free time in photography as a hobby , animals , landscape , macrophotos, no more a videos person , just shooting pictures. Thank you for help me with my decision . I understand that I can use an adapter for R6 but maybe it’s more complicated.

I think photography as a retirement activity is a great choice - it has both technical and creative aspects - so uses left and right brain - it makes you actively aware of your surroundings, and it gets one off the couch to find images, so it encourages an active lifestyle.  I hope you have many years of enjoyment doing it! 🙂

cheers, TREVOR

"The Amount of Misery expands to fill the space available"
"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris

Very kind of you , thank you . I’m going fue the R6 age I gotta use the canon mount adapter ring .

kvbarkley
VIP
VIP

Since you are an "old guy" - and most of us fit that description - do you figure this is your last camera?

Yes probably 

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements