cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use Android phone as monitor/controller?

effluent
Apprentice

Is there a way to use a phone as a monitor with the EOS M as you see in this video: https://youtu.be/62lFMATApaI

That app he uses and the other couple I found only work with DSLRs.

4 REPLIES 4

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

That’s a negative.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

mickymike
Contributor

i keep getting a 'Busy' icon wth a line through it after every action i do... even when formatting the SD card... does anyone know what causes this and how i can get rid of it? ...tried replacing the sd card with a faster writing/read speed but made no difference?  ...hope this generates a new topic post as new to this site and searched all over for a 'post new topic' button, but to no joy?

@mickymike wrote:

i keep getting a 'Busy' icon wth a line through it after every action i do... even when formatting the SD card... does anyone know what causes this and how i can get rid of it? ...tried replacing the sd card with a faster writing/read speed but made no difference?  ...hope this generates a new topic post as new to this site and searched all over for a 'post new topic' button, but to no joy?

If you click on "Message Listing", the "New Message" button is fairly prominent. Maybe it should have been labelled "New Topic". Although lots of people manage to find it, you're not the first to complain.

Bob
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

You beauty Bob, thanks mate, all sorted now 🙂

Announcements