cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to upload photos from my T5i to my MacBook Air

Ceceliam
Apprentice
I have had my T5i & my current MacBook Air for years and have never had an issue uploading photos, my last successful upload was the beginning of August 2019 now suddenly I am unable to upload for some reason.. I plug in the cable to my laptop and nothing happens, as if my laptop doesn’t even recognize the camera being connected, I have tried multiple times now to no avail. I have no idea what the issue could be as I’ve never experienced this until now, please help!

Details for insight: The cable I’ve been using is the original cable that came with the camera and I’ve even tried using a different one with still no luck. The camera is always turned on when attempting to upload. I’ve even deleted thousands of files off my laptop in hopes it was a storage issue, still nothing.
2 REPLIES 2

Danny

Hi, Ceceliam!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which version of macOS you're using along with which apps you're using to facilitate your download. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

kvbarkley
VIP
VIP
You might try to reset the smc
Announcements