cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem live-view vs viewfinder in Canon 77 D

ssantra
Apprentice

I am  using  Canon 77D with canon 50 mm lens. I am noticing something strange. When I am taking photos with the help live view, I am getting very nice photos but when I switch back to viewfinder, my clicked photos is not as good as the one I have taken with the help of live view. Can anyone suggest me a solution to this as if I use live -view the camera battery drains out  in an hours time. 

2 REPLIES 2

rs-eos
Elite
Elite

Can you post an example of an image taken when using live view and one (hopefully of the same subject) taken when using the viewfinder?

Are you in manual or auto focus?   A complete guess here, but if you're in manual focus and your viewfinder's diopter is not set correctly, that could lead to issues.

--
Ricky

Camera: EOS 5D IV, EF 50mm f/1.2L, EF 135mm f/2L
Lighting: Profoto Lights & Modifiers

Tronhard
Elite
Elite

Hi and welcome to the forum:
When you are viewing these images are you seeing them in the viewfinder or the LCD?   When you look at the numbers displayed for settings in the viewfinder display, are they sharp or fuzzy?

cheers, TREVOR

"The Amount of Misery expands to fill the space available"
"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements