Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help to download 1DsII offical samples

Contributor
9 REPLIES 9

Jenine
Rising Star

Hello!

Welcome to the Canon Forums and thanks for posting! Our friends over at Canon China can assist your with this HERE. We hope this helps point you in the right direction! 

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

If I understand you, and I may not, but you want to get the photos off your 1Ds Mk II ?  Right?

OK, this camera is firewire. Sorry but that is an almost obsolete spec and you are not likely to find anyone that has it.  Or at least one that is compatible with your 1Ds.  However, all you need is a CF card reader.  Remove the CF card and use the reader connected to your favorite computer.  Easy.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

@ebiggs1 wrote:

If I understand you, and I may not, but you want to get the photos off your 1Ds Mk II ?  Right?

That's not how I read it. I think he's looking for a set of pictures that used to be posted on the Canon China Web site and is hoping that someone knows where they are now or has saved them somewhere.

The 1DS II used firewire? Seriously? 

Bob
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

"The 1DS II used firewire? Seriously? "

Not only it but the 1D, 1Ds, 1D Mk II, 1Ds Mk II and 1D Mk IIn.  Poor choice by Canon in my book.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

Thanks for all your replaies!

I want the samples because I like the color and tone tone of the old camera. Just this, no other.

And the Canon's official sample is truely well shotted and  directly from camera. So they are the best reference I think. 

@1400700226 wrote:

I want the samples because I like the color and tone tone of the old camera. Just this, no other.

And the Canon's official sample is truely well shotted and  directly from camera. So they are the best reference I think. 

What makes you think that the samples are "directly from the camera"? I wouldn't bet on that.

@kvbarkley wrote:

@1400700226 wrote:

What makes you think that the samples are "directly from the camera"? I wouldn't bet on that.

Just a personal observation, nothing more: I'll quibble about his phraseology when my Chinese is as good as his English.

Bob
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

I have no complaint with his post, just that I would bet that these sample images have been touched up in PhotoShop.

lly3988
Rising Star

Check if this link is useful to you

https://www.dpreview.com/reviews/canoneos1dsmkii/27

Announcements