cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newbie with t5 with lens questions

Ponchonutty
Contributor
OK I finally saved up and bought me a nice camera. Two things that I want to use it for is for my sons' Friday night football games and also for interior pictures in real estate. The kit came with the standard general purpose lens. What should I look for to make sure I can take good telephoto pictures with poor lighting? Also for interior real estate pictures can I get away with using a fisheye lens adapter ? Thx!!!!
45 REPLIES 45

"I know it's not as good of a lens as others out there ..." (Tamron 70-200mm f2.8 A009)

My lord I don't know what else you would want in a lens of this type.  This is not only a good lens it is a great lens.  I rate it second to my EF 70-200mm f2.8L II.  And buddy that puts it way up there.  Smiley Happy  I love it.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

Yes, I must say I am begining to love this lens especially compared to the cost!

Ponchonutty
Contributor
I know right? That's why it's on Craigslist 😉

Ponchonutty
Contributor
Well it appears that I have lucked out. A good friend of mine who is a photographer has offered for me to borrow some of her telephoto lenses!!!! This way I can experiment with what I think I need to buy. I will let you know how this pans out

Is there a way to post pics from photobucket on here?  I've tried to post some of my recent pictures both directly (file too large) and from photobucket with no luck.  Any tips?

Make the jpg smaller and use the Picture Tab at the top of the post editor.  By the happt face and the link tab.

Is this a Canon camera or the Nikon.  If it is the brand-N forget it.  Try a Nikon web site.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

No Nikon is gone.  Now when I resize my photos and save them as a JPG, I get an error saying it's the wrong type.  Now, there are 2 pictures that show up under my private photos but when I try to post them here, they never show up!

That's because you have them marked as private.

Why does it say that?  Also when I use the little picture icon in the above body it will say invalid image code even though it is a basic JPG

Ponchonutty
Contributor
Anyone?
Announcements