cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New feature that we crave in cameras!

Maalek
Apprentice

Hi 

i have an idea that can help us sooo much!

can someone from canon add a feature that displays the last shot photo on top of live view with 50% transparency?

this will help us a lot! it will make stop motion easier, facilitate consistency in product catalog shootings, make photo montages more accurate and if someone is making a series of shots, he will spot mistakes easily!

we don’t need to add a new button, just use the play button as a toggle to enable or disable the mode.

please canon engineers hear my call hhhh

thank you!

5 REPLIES 5

kvbarkley
VIP
VIP

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home 

At the bottom of this page, in the "Contact" section, there is a feedback link.

Tronhard
Elite
Elite

Who precisely is the 'we' you refer to?

cheers, TREVOR

"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris

Me and the photography team I work with

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

The LCD screen on the cameras is not a good tool for evaluating images.  I think you are better off doing tethered shooting, and using an app like Photoshop to overlay image on top of one another.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

So why do they put one ?,

i am personally satisfied with the amount of preview I get from it especially when it’s not possible to have a tethered connection and a laptop around

the feature will allow us to have a better idea of what we shot vs what we’re shooting, it would be good to have it also enabled in the rod utility live view.

Announcements