cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Menu Icons are missing T4i

christiepepper
Contributor

My daughter used my canon rebel t4i and now some of my menu icons are missing.  She changed quite a few setting and I wanted to clear all settings, well that is not even an option  😞  Please HELP!!! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I'm not sure if this is the issue, but if the camera is in the fully automatic mode, take the camera _out_ of that mode (e.g. using "M"anual mode would be a good setting) on the mode dial.

The menus are quite abbreviated if you are in fully automatic mode so it may be that your menu choices are hidden.

Tim Campbell
5D III, 5D IV, 60Da

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Skirball
Authority

Under the settings menu, one of the ones with an Icon of a wrench there should be a "clear settings".  Then go to "clear all settings".

That wrench is missing. I have 2 cameras, 2 arrows, and 3 wrenches, the other icons are missing 😞

I'm not sure if this is the issue, but if the camera is in the fully automatic mode, take the camera _out_ of that mode (e.g. using "M"anual mode would be a good setting) on the mode dial.

The menus are quite abbreviated if you are in fully automatic mode so it may be that your menu choices are hidden.

Tim Campbell
5D III, 5D IV, 60Da

Thank you so much! I'm still new to this 🙂
Announcements