cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

M50 mkII RAW Files Issue

RoyCooper
Apprentice

When I import my RAW files into Luminar NEO it acts as if the files are already processed in some way - and won't allow me to edit them as if they are unprocessed. 

When I look at the RAW files in Picture Style Editor they look like they are already processed to some degree.

I feel as if there is a setting in the camera that I'm missing to create a totally unprocessed RAW file.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Peter, Luminar answered the question - their software does not support the RAW file that the M50 produces.  I needed to use Adobe Converter to convert the CR3's to DNG's - then their software used the files as it should.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Peter
Authority
Authority

How about some raw files and how you want them to look like?

Peter, I don't know how to attach a file.
I expected the RAW file to be exactly that, unprocessed and raw.  What I'm seeing is a RAW file that looks just like the matching JPEG.

Peter
Authority
Authority

I see. I don't know how Luninar NEO works. darktable and RawTherapee have the features to turn off tone curves etc.

Peter, Luminar answered the question - their software does not support the RAW file that the M50 produces.  I needed to use Adobe Converter to convert the CR3's to DNG's - then their software used the files as it should.

Announcements