cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for a good camera and lens for professional photomacrography

rnurse
Contributor

Hi,

Please recommend a good camera and lens setup for professional photomacrography use in field to take pictures of tiny insects. 

3 REPLIES 3

Danny

Thanks for joining the conversation, rnurse!  We see you've asked this question multiple times.  We've removed the duplicate posts and at the suggestion of your fellow Community members, we've merged it into another related question you asked earlier regarding camera recommendations for 3D modeling.  Please check out their replies and continue the conversation on that thread.

Thanks!

The prvious question was related to 3D scanning. This conversation is related to Photomacrography. I am asking for someone to recommend a camera and lens setup for professional macro imaging. Not scanning.

This is different

One of your responses in the original thread was "I am looking for a good camera and relevant attachments for photomacrography , for scanning small objects.".  So that's why having that one thread is best.

Also, I'm sure you're now aware, but there presumably are no experts here on this particular subject.   You should thus reach out to the lab to gain more details or have them look into getting a camera.

--
Ricky

Camera: EOS 5D IV, EF 50mm f/1.2L, EF 135mm f/2L
Lighting: Profoto Lights & Modifiers
click here to view the gallery
Announcements