cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I owned a Canon Rebel T2i and everytime I connect it thru USB cable to my comoputer it goes BUSY...

ChristianM
Apprentice

Hi, can you please help me, I owned a Canon Rebel T2i, i sually connect my camera to my laptop using a usb cable to transfer photos, before i dont have issues doing it, but since today, every time i plug the USB cable to my camera and then connect to my laptop there is a BUSY message on the screen and the Camera is not showing on my computer as a external drive...please help me....

10 REPLIES 10

I loved mine, and still do. I've since upgraded to the T7i, for several reasons. It has all the features that the T2i has that I loved, plus Dual Pixel AF for videos, it supports STM lenses, and a very important upgrade for me was built-in WiFi. It has improved tenfold since I've owned the T7i, but the ability to transfer images to my phone, and process using LightRoom mobile is a feature I don't know how I lived without for so long. I can be in the mountains, take a sunrise/sunset landscape, and it can be live on my Instagram in a matter of minutes, *and* backed up to the cloud - without the use of a single cable. That is priceless for me. 

Announcements