cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flash won't work, please help!

Sscott
Apprentice

Hello, I have recently purchased a EOS Rebel T6 1300D. I use to have the problem of the camera saying "BUSY" and wouldn't take photos or flash when needed. I reasearched it and got a SD card compatiable with camera. I went to settings and reset them all, thinking I messed something up. Nope. The flash had popped up once or twice, EVER! When I try to pop up the flash myself, pushing the flash button, it still says "BUSY". I have tried to see about what others are saying and they recommended the flash charging back up. I feel as if that is not the case, because it wont work in the first place (always says busy). I feel as I have tried and googled everything. It's a brand new camera, barley used! I would love to have the pop-up flash work. PLEASE PLEASE HELP!! 

2 REPLIES 2

kvbarkley
VIP
VIP

Call Canon, it looks like the pop-up mechanism is out of alignment. You should send it in to have it fixed while under waranty

Diego94
Apprentice

I faced similar kind of issue last time, I am still searching for some proper solution
my camera flash is not working please suggest any solution  

@Sscott wrote:

Hello, I have recently purchased a EOS Rebel T6 1300D. I use to have the problem of the camera saying "BUSY" and wouldn't take photos or flash when needed. I reasearched it and got a SD card compatiable with camera. I went to settings and reset them all, thinking I messed something up. Nope. The flash had popped up once or           mcdvoice.com  twice, EVER! When I try to pop up the flash myself, pushing the flash button, it still says "BUSY". I have tried to see about what others are saying and they recommended the flash charging back up. I feel as if that is not the case, because it wont work in the first place (always says busy). I feel as I have tried and googled everything. It's a brand new camera, barley used! I would love to have the pop-up flash work. PLEASE PLEASE HELP!! 

Announcements