cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS Rebel T7 Exposure Simulation Keeps Popping Up

katiemyers
Apprentice

I have a rebel t7 and the exposure simulation keeps popping up and i can not figure out how to get it turned off..ive looked all over the internet and nothing works...please help!!!

6 REPLIES 6

Tronhard
VIP
VIP

Hi Katie.  OK, you have looked on line, but have you tried referring to the manual? This should always be your first port of call. If  you don't have a copy  you can download it here: c005.pdf (start.canon).

Check P306 to see if this is helpful.

cheers, TREVOR

The mark of good photographer is less what they hold in their hand, it's more what they hold in their head;
"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris

Trevor:

*T7*, not *R7*

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

Katie just reset the camera to default. Menu>tool>clear all settings and clear all custom settings.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

katiemyers
Apprentice

We tried that and it came right back up

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

Katie,

Try a hard reset. Remove the battery and hold the power button for 30 seconds. Then wait more then one minute and reinstall the battery. Now try it. If this doesn't I am afraid your Rebel T7 needs servicing.

If it reset you will need to enter the date/time.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

kvbarkley
VIP
VIP

It is simply saying that what you see in live view is not what you will see in the image:

Untitled.jpg

Announcements