cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS Rebel T6 video mode ISO

Mike62245
Apprentice

I was trying to take a video with my camera and it was dark out so how do I change the ISO in video mode on my EOS Rebel T6. It says its on auto how do I change it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

William_N
Enthusiast

Hello Mike62245

Welcome to the Canon Forums and thanks for your post!

In order to change the ISO in the video mode on the Rebel T6 we will first need to set the Movie exposure setting of the camera to Manual. This option can be found at the top of the 1st Shooting (red movie camera) menu tab when in the video shooting mode. Select Movie exposure using the SET button and switch it to Manual.

Once Movie exposure is set to Manual exit the menu. With the LIve View of the camera on the rear LCD, press the [Q] button on the back of the camera to bring up the Quick Control menu. Then navigate down the menu to the on the LCD screen to the ISO option at the bottom. Push the SET button on ISO to enter the ISO menu where the value can be changed.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

William_N
Enthusiast

Hello Mike62245

Welcome to the Canon Forums and thanks for your post!

In order to change the ISO in the video mode on the Rebel T6 we will first need to set the Movie exposure setting of the camera to Manual. This option can be found at the top of the 1st Shooting (red movie camera) menu tab when in the video shooting mode. Select Movie exposure using the SET button and switch it to Manual.

Once Movie exposure is set to Manual exit the menu. With the LIve View of the camera on the rear LCD, press the [Q] button on the back of the camera to bring up the Quick Control menu. Then navigate down the menu to the on the LCD screen to the ISO option at the bottom. Push the SET button on ISO to enter the ISO menu where the value can be changed.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements