cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS Rebel T6 Download Issue

S_McIntire
Apprentice

Hello!

So I don't know if its my chip, or my phone but I have a photo on a 128GB memory card that i'm trying to transfer to my phone. However, the photo won't complete the transfer, I tried with other photos on another card and have even downloaded photos from the same card yet this one photo won't budge. The camera successfully connects to my phone and all my photos are visible on the app along with i can select them and click import, it just stays at loading.

any advice will be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

-S_McIntire

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

One image that won't transfer.  Can you see it on the camera?

I'd get it off the card using another method.  It might allow you to see what its issue is.  Then send it to yourself via email, or transfer using a file hosting service.  Google Drive, iCloud, DropBox, etc.  Format the card in camera and move forward.   

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

S_McIntire
Apprentice

I'd also like to clarify the other transfers of photos were successful. 🙂

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

One image that won't transfer.  Can you see it on the camera?

I'd get it off the card using another method.  It might allow you to see what its issue is.  Then send it to yourself via email, or transfer using a file hosting service.  Google Drive, iCloud, DropBox, etc.  Format the card in camera and move forward.   

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements