cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS Rebel T100/EOS 3000D: Saving Edited Images

Argeemac
Apprentice

I have purchased an EOS Rebel T100 EOS 3000D.

I know how to enlarge the subject of an image but how do I save the edited image?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

normadel
Authority
Authority

When you say "enlarge the subject of an image", are you talking about enlarging the image on the camera's LCD screen? All you are doing is changing the image on the display. You are viewing a file that is SAVED on the camera's SD memory card.

If you are asking how to save images from the camera to somewhere else, you do that by moving them to a computer by connecting camera and computer with a USB cable, or taking the SD card out of the camera and putting it into a card reader in the computer, or into an SD card reader that plugs into the computer USB port.

It is sometimes possible to save from camera to a cell phone. That depends on the phone.

View solution in original post

Tronhard
Elite
Elite

To add to my respected colleague's comment.  Once you have saved your images to a computer or similar, you use Post Production software to edit the image and that has a feature to save the result of that editing.
As a Canon owner, you have access to a program of that type for no charge.  It's called DPP (Digital Photo Professional) 4.
You can download the software from the Canon support site for your camera from this link:
Canon Support for EOS Rebel T100 | Canon U.S.A., Inc.

Just select your operating system and located the DPP4 software, then follow the download process.

cheers, TREVOR

"The Amount of Misery expands to fill the space available"
"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

normadel
Authority
Authority

When you say "enlarge the subject of an image", are you talking about enlarging the image on the camera's LCD screen? All you are doing is changing the image on the display. You are viewing a file that is SAVED on the camera's SD memory card.

If you are asking how to save images from the camera to somewhere else, you do that by moving them to a computer by connecting camera and computer with a USB cable, or taking the SD card out of the camera and putting it into a card reader in the computer, or into an SD card reader that plugs into the computer USB port.

It is sometimes possible to save from camera to a cell phone. That depends on the phone.

Yep, that is what I suspected too! 🙂

cheers, TREVOR

"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris

Tronhard
Elite
Elite

Hi and welcome to the forum!
When you say you have "enlarged" an image, is that something you have done in camera?  If so, what control did you use for it?  Was it the magnifying button by any chance?

cheers, TREVOR

Tronhard
Elite
Elite

To add to my respected colleague's comment.  Once you have saved your images to a computer or similar, you use Post Production software to edit the image and that has a feature to save the result of that editing.
As a Canon owner, you have access to a program of that type for no charge.  It's called DPP (Digital Photo Professional) 4.
You can download the software from the Canon support site for your camera from this link:
Canon Support for EOS Rebel T100 | Canon U.S.A., Inc.

Just select your operating system and located the DPP4 software, then follow the download process.

cheers, TREVOR

click here to view the gallery
Announcements