cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS R6 Mark II how to recover photos after accidentally formatting card

Antala
Contributor

How can I recover my photos after accidentally formatting the memory stick of my Canon EOS R6 Mark II

Hello! Faced with an unpleasant event . Accidentally formatted memory on the Canon EOS R6 Mark II camera.
And all my pictures are gone. After a little Google research, I realized that to recover your photos need special software. I even tried a few but did not achieve the desired result...
Does anyone know how to help me?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ZEEEst
Apprentice

You can try Hetman Partition Recovery. It's a paid program, but you can scan your USB drive with the free version of the software. It will show you the files it can find for recovery. If the program finds your lost files (photos), then only then you buy the program and transfer the lost files.

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13

ZEEEst
Apprentice

You can try Hetman Partition Recovery. It's a paid program, but you can scan your USB drive with the free version of the software. It will show you the files it can find for recovery. If the program finds your lost files (photos), then only then you buy the program and transfer the lost files.

🙂

3870 x 2583 px? What kind of camera is that? Or is that crop mode or a smaller embedded JPEG? Don't you already have that recovered picture on your hard drive? It is all over the Internet.

https://pixabay.com/photos/woman-meadow-grass-flowers-spring-8310746/

Excuse me, but everything just looks strange. Both you and ZEEEst joined this community November 14. You have R6 II and no other recovery software worked for you. Then ZEEEst recommends a paid software that works immediately and it recovers a known picture from Internet with the wrong pixel dimensions for R6 II. In the print screen above it also says R6 and not R6 II. The image says Nikon D610.

Is this just a different way to promote Hetman Partition Recovery?

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

This is looking like a spam post by an individual or parties looking to circumvent forum guidelines and promote a paid third party product. 

Peter, you have provided the proof.  

******** Removing my contributions to this thread. It appears to be spam promoting a paid third party product ****

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements