cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS M50 Mark II Unbalanced Stereo Audio

Adski
Apprentice

Hi, I recently got a canon eos m50 mk2 and also a lavalier microphone paired with a rode wireless go 2 and for some reason when i record video and audio with them paired together correctly my audio seems to come out the my left ear aka the first channel way more intense then the second channel i have messed with some of my audio settings and surfed the web for as much help as i could find any and all help would be appreciated.

FYI my equipment 

EOS M50 Mark II EF-M 15-45mm IS STM Kit

Wireless GO II Dual Channel Wireless Microphone System (single)

RØDE - Lavalier GO

1 REPLY 1

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

@Adski wrote:

Hi, I recently got a canon eos m50 mk2 and also a lavalier microphone paired with a rode wireless go 2 and for some reason when i record video and audio with them paired together correctly my audio seems to come out the my left ear aka the first channel way more intense then the second channel i have messed with some of my audio settings and surfed the web for as much help as i could find any and all help would be appreciated.

What type of connection is “paired together correctly”?  Please explain this configuration.
If you are not using some type of audio mixer for the microphones, then it is possible that the microphones are not “connected correctly.”

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."
Announcements