cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS M200 How to get both a color RAW and BW JPG image

magnuso2
Apprentice

Need some help. I have m200 and the question is can take photos with monochrome filter applied and transfer then RAW image in colour and JPG image with filter applied.

If yes, what is the settings to do so? I've tried to google and search through this subreddit and didn't find answer. Appreciate any advice.

2 REPLIES 2

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

@magnuso2 wrote:

Need some help. I have m200 and the question is can take photos with monochrome filter applied and transfer then RAW image in colour and JPG image with filter applied.

If yes, what is the settings to do so? I've tried to google and search through this subreddit and didn't find answer. Appreciate any advice.

The Picture Styles affect how the image appears on the camera LCD and how the camera created JPEGs will look (If you save RAW + JPEG in camera). They do not alter the RAW images.

Most processing software will ignore the Picture Styles for RAW images.

Canon DPP will display the RAW image with the Picture Style, but you can alter the Picture Style in DPP.

Lightroom Classic can be configured to display the image with the camera settings, but like DPP, that can be changed.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, M200, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, Lr Classic

magnuso2
Apprentice

@magnuso2 wrote:

If yes, what is the settings to do so? I've tried to google and search through this subreddit and didn't find answer. Appreciate any advice https://xender.vip/ .

I got this,...

Announcements