Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon T5i (700d) problema in screen

Luiz_bra
Apprentice

Hello filmmakers and photographers!
my canon t5i (700d) is having a mysterious problem which is as follows:
the problem appears only in live view, on the screen. vertical and horizontal lines appear and it also turns green where there is more light, and it keeps changing, it is not fixed, as I move and direct to other sides. I noticed that when I increase the iso the image gets worse.
the mystery is that when I view the photo these interferences do not appear. But the video I record is the same as the live view, with all the problems in the image, lines, bars, colors.
I reinstalled the firmware, tested another battery, changed SD card, lens, but nothing solved so far.
the problem is in video recording and live view.
If anyone can help me with this, I would be grateful!

4 REPLIES 4

Nick2020
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Luiz_bra,

Thanks for checking in with us.

If you're shooting indoors, you might be catching the refresh rate of the lighting, especially if fluorescent lights are involved. Are you seeing similar effects even when shooting outside on a bright, sunny day?

hello, thanks for the help.
yes, this problem happens indoors and outdoors, but it only hurts the video or the preview in live view. the photo in the review is ok, the video is unfortunately recording with all these defects. a friend of mine thinks it may be the camera's processor, because in the processor the photo and video are separated...

kvbarkley
VIP
VIP

Does it happen in review mode? Could be the LCD.

Hi friend!
the photos in the review appear ok, but the video shows all these defects in the recording too...
a friend of mine thinks it might be in the processor...

Announcements