cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Rebel T6 Problems please help

Mradrianmeza07
Apprentice
I have a Rebel T6 and for some reason the screen doesnt turn on, when I turn it on only a small red light flashes once and when I look into the viewfinder it shows me the iso which is 3200 and it flashes the word BUSY. I can use auto focus and press the button for the pop up flash to pop up but thats it.

Im thinking it can be my SD card since i just deleted about 40 GB of material on my laptop
4 REPLIES 4

TCampbell
Elite
Elite

Press the "Menu" button on your camera.  Does the LCD screen display the menu?

If not, your camera likely needs service.  

It is possible to display the display for regular shooting. Repeatedly pressing the "Info" button will cause the display to cycle through several choices of what sorts of info you want it to display... but one of the choices is to remain off.  However the LCD should always turn on when you press the Menu button as long as the camera is powered on (even if the display was otherwise disabled).

If you suspect a problem with the memory card, just eject the card and power up the camera.  The camera can turn on even without a card (there's a menu choice that lets you choose whether the camera will let you use it ... vs. display the "No Card" error message.  The camera wont be able to store any images, but it would still let you use it.)

Tim Campbell
5D III, 5D IV, 60Da

Mradrianmeza07
Apprentice
How do I get camera repair service

1 (800) 652-2666

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

isis11571
Apprentice
I'm having the same issues .
I used mine the day before no issues, placed it back in my cam bag .
Next day , nothing on then screen.
It will flash several times when I press the button but the reads busy .
Announcements