cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon EOS 90D Insurance Praise

TalmeedL
Contributor

I recently was having a problem with the screen on the back of my '90D but I sent it to Canon for repair and I just got it back and I got to leave a review that they did a marvelous job on fixing my 90D you got to watch how you buy some products from some places because somewhere along the line the frameware is not updated and the camera can malfunction. I really appreciate sending them my camera and I say if anybody has a Canon camera is best that you get your care package just in case your expense with device malfunctions. Honestly I'm glad they encouraged me to buy the insurance for my camera

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

CarePaks are great.  I recommend them too.  

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.7.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

CarePaks are great.  I recommend them too.  

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.7.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

click here to view the gallery
Announcements