Roddy
Apprentice

1000002749.jpg

4 REPLIES 4

kvbarkley
VIP
VIP

Tips for what?

That is a pretty good short-exposure shot of orion.

Danny

Thanks for joining the conversation, Roddy!  To make sure the community can give you the right tips, please let us know whether you're looking for advice on astrophotography techniques, the equipment you're using, or if it's something else.

We look forward to your reply!

I have a Canon EOS 4000d and I need a wired remote shutter release I'm having trouble trying to figure out which one works with my equipment

Hi Roddy and welcome:

For a start your first port of call is the user guide. I recommend you download a PDF copy from this link:
EOS_4000D_Instruction_Manual_EN.pdf (c-wss.com)
However, the only remote option is a wireless remote and the reference for this is at this link:EOS_4000D_Wi-Fi_NFC_Instruction_Manual_EN.pdf (c-wss.com)

Please read this latter manual which will give you options and the instructions for configuring them

cheers, TREVOR

The mark of good photographer is less what they hold in their hand, it's more what they hold in their head;
"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris
Announcements