Canon DS6041 Err 02

oscarrta
Apprentice

I have a camara Canon DS6041 and it's shouing Err 02 hat min this

Oscar R Trevino

4 REPLIES 4

John_B
Rising Star

Welcome to the Canon Forums and thanks for your post!

DS6041 is a model code number. To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know what camera model you have. That way, the community will be able to assist you with suggestions appropriate for your product.

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/CanonEmail or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks!

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

Is your camera the Digital Rebel, EOS 300D?

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

feluster1
Apprentice

I'm having the same issue of Err 02 with my Canon Digital Rebel.  I know it's an older camera but it still takes decent pics.  Can anyonw provide feedback.  I have also tried two memory cards.  Thanks

@feluster1 wrote:

I'm having the same issue of Err 02 with my Canon Digital Rebel.  I know it's an older camera but it still takes decent pics.  Can anyonw provide feedback.  I have also tried two memory cards.  Thanks

Possibly the CF card is larger than the camera can handle. Try using a card that was current at the time the camera was manufactured.

Bob
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements