cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannon eos 2000D connect to laptop issue

Scott1810
Apprentice

Hi , i have bought a cannon eos 2000D camera for my daughter, But having multiple issues connecting it to laptop with usb ? Can’t find the camera , It’s an Acer windows laptop, Installed thd drivers and utility software (from cannon site) but not gett Anywhere , It’s to stream to YouTube ect, Do you need to use a usb for the camera to connect? If so once it’s connected can i use wifi ? Also i have sky broadband, Any help would be appreciated please, Also i have activated wifi on camera but it doesn Show computer icon to connect on the camera? What can i so please? 

2 REPLIES 2

Stephen

Welcome to The Canon Community, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation, however, we need to let you know that the Canon Community is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please CLICK HERE and select your country or region for your support needs.

You're welcome to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Nicabar1986
Apprentice

I have same model, just bought it recently , I bought it for livestreaming dj sets , I use obs streaming software and I downloaded all the various eos software , I use it with the usb lead but found it easier using the mini hdmi to normal hdmi lead , if using the hdmi lead you'll need to purchase a video capture card , I bought a little dongle style one , cheap around £10 , it works a treat ...the 2000d is limited I think to 30 min video recording, but I've since read uf you the the sd card out it solves the issue .. hope this helps .nick UK 

Announcements