cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t re-connect on my iphone

eacarlos
Apprentice
I’m trying to download pictures from my Canon 70D to my iPhone but when I tried to establish the connection it asks me to enter the password. What password should I use? This is the first time it asks me for the password, before it just connects automatically if I chose the name of the camera on my Wifi option
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Mark35mmF2
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi there,

when you choose Easy connection in the WiFi menu it should show you the network name which generally starts with Canon0A and then the encrypton key which is the network password for that camera network. Once you connect your phone to that network the Camera Connect app should detect the camera.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Mark35mmF2
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi there,

when you choose Easy connection in the WiFi menu it should show you the network name which generally starts with Canon0A and then the encrypton key which is the network password for that camera network. Once you connect your phone to that network the Camera Connect app should detect the camera.

eacarlos
Apprentice
Thanks for the reply. I actually just chose to cancel the existing wifi connection and created a new one. Thanks anyways!

Hopenumero1
Apprentice

Hello, I'm in Camera access point mode/easy connection. My iPhone wifi detect my camera's name end when I click it to connect my canon 70d with my iphone, my iPhone pop a window that read, Unable to join the network "@@@@@@"

eacarlos
Apprentice
Hi Hopenumero1! Maybe just do what I did. Cancel the existing WiFi connection and just create a new one again. That helped me on my issue, similar to yours. Hope this helps!
Announcements