EF & RF Lenses
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EF Extender 2x III teleconverter

I am considering getting the Canon EF Extender 2x III to use with my Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 L IS USM lens.  I can't afford the Canon 800mm L lens, so I am thinking of the teleconverter.  In reading reviews I have seen some that say it is very s...

Which aperture setting takes sharper images. f/8 or f/11?

I have t2i (550D) and two lenses i.e. 18-55 mm and 55-250 mm. Any idea how to take sharper images of landscape by selecting a particular aperture setting? I read on a different forum that for sharper images f/8 or f/11 are the ideal settings. Any sug...

What's your first L lens?

So from when you got your first (D) SLR camera, when did you get your first L lense?What was it and what did you have to sacrifice to get it?

jaenagle by Contributor
  • 47 replies
  • 0 likes

help - 70-200mm tripod ring

I tried to take off the tripod ring and managed to unscrew it - but now I want it back on and it won't screw in!  I'm in a big hurry too for a photo shoot ...

crockny by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 17-55 EFS vs Canon 16-35 EF L II on a 7D

I'm looking for some feedback on which is the better lens choice.  I have ready a lot of reviews and forums.  The general consensus is that the 17-55 might be a better option, but many of those reviews are based on price. I have a unique scenario.  I...

Help choosing telephoto lenses

I had to choose between (CANON 70-200/2.8 L IS II with CANON 1.4X II extender) or an (EF 70-300mm f/4-5/6L IS USM) for wildlife photography, what would you recommend? Would the better image quality from the first lens be comprimised by using a teleco...

shifaant by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

AF problems

I attached a Canon 500mm f 4.0 IS II lens to a Canon 1.4 III extender and attached this combination to a Canon -1D X.Canon says this shouldn't be a problem. But there is a major autofocus problem. You need tp press the shutter again and again before ...

EFFS by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 200 f/2 manual focus

Hi all, This question is related to the Canon 200mm f/2.0 lens.Does focusing work by moving the black rubber focusing ringif the lens is in manual focus mode AND IF there is nocanon body attached to the end of the lens (i.e. it is notunder current/po...

sbogar by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements