EF & RF Lenses
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Do I Need a Lens Collar to Use a Monopod

I have a T3i and a Canon - EF 70–300mm f/4–5.6 IS USM Telephoto Zoom Lens and a EF-S 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 IS. Recently I have been getting way more blurry photos than sharp ones. I had my camera and lenses checked at a local camera store.There is a pro...

Resolved! Would a Wide-Angle Lens work here?

Hi, everyone! This is my first post and excuse my ignorance but I need to see if you guys could help me with something. I just bought a T3i and I have no photography or video production experience but I'm really interested in getting my feet wet in b...

Resolved! DOES THIS EXIST: EF-S 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 IS - STM VERSION??

Hi! I currently have the EF-S 18-55mm IS STM and EF-S 55-250mm IS STM lens. I'm about to go on a very jam-packed trip and will not have the time to be constantly switching my lenses back and forth. Ideally I would like the EF-S 18-200mm but in an STM...

heathrli by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Needed Varible ND Suggestions For 7d EFS 17-55mm Lens

Hi,  I'm looking for suggestions for a varible ND filter for my 7D EFS 17-55mm lens. Wanting to shoot video on the high end towards the f/2.8 range of this lens. Currently, my sweet spot without a ND is anywhere from f/14 to f/18 bright/cloudy outdoo...

PaulaRay by Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 10-22 worse than my 18-55 IS II @ 18 mm?

I didn't realize that when copying from another forum I had lost formatting and turned this into a wall of text, here I am reposting it more legibly: After some consideration about what wide angle lens to choose, I ended up purchasing the Canon 10-22...

Canon 800mm EF lens

I am considering purchasing the 800mm lens for long distance wildlife photography but didn't want to make the purchase if there was talk of Canon coming out with a f/2.8 in that lens.  Can anyone tell me if there is a chance this lens will be updated...

Lens Extender

I currently own a Canon EOS 70D and have a 75x300 lens. I was interested in the 100x400 lens but the size and weight are a big turnoff. Is there an extender that is compatible with this lens to bring it up to at least the specs of the larger lens? An...

phoenix by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

24-105mm Switches not working

Okay, so I'm not enterily sure when this appened but a while back ago I noticed my lens wouldnt allow me to stay in Manual focus, which makes time lapse immposible unless overridden in camera. I also noticed that the IS function is no longer working ...

Canon Lens Wish List ?

Hello guys What would be you wish list in terms of lens ?Post yours here and let's hope the voices will go all the way to Tokyo. Personally, considering Canon has not announced any bright EF lens (less than 2.8) since 2008, I really miss some excitin...

alain by Contributor
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Macro possibilities?

Thanks for reading this.I really like taking photos of things like insects and little lizards. I found a really cool praying mantis yesterday in the garden and took a few shots of it. I used my 70-200 with the 1.4 tc which was pretty good, but obviou...

CgRay by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Macro Lens

I recently posted about the canon MP-E 65 macro I have backed away from this lens to much for me. Thinking more about the canon 180 mm macro, I have a canon EFS 60 mm macro already, a canon 60 D, and a canon T3-I body would this be a better lens for ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements