EF & RF Lenses
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T3i with a EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L. Focus problems

Hi I have a canon T3i and just bought a EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L. But mt photos just don't seem as if they are very sharp or focus. I took a photo of a snow owl and the ones with my 55-250mm actually turned out better! I was shooting at a shutter spee...

Resolved! Filter wrench

What filter wrench/spanner is good for use with rotating filters like circular polarizers?  The cheap plastic "clamp ring" style are junk.

Problem with the AF of my new 18-135mm EFS IS STM lens

Hello,The lens came with the EOS Rebel T5i bundle.The auto focus is working incorrectly, focusing closer than the detected area. This is happening when I use the viewfinder. When a picture is taken using the “direct view” (LCD display) it focus corre...

seba007 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

17mm tilt/shift

I am interested in using filters with my 17 mm tilt/shift lens.  Is there a filter system that readily accommodates this lens and, if so, what trade offs might I expect with the tilting and shifting functionality?

Resolved! Focusing question

I will be renting the 400 5.6L lens and the 1.4 tele extender in the near future to have some fun with wildlife photography. My camera body is the T3i. With the extender on, my maximum aperture will be f8. Does anyone know if the T3i is capable of au...

Pozo by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MACRO for CANON 70D

Hello, please I have a new Canon 70D and i am a semiprofessional hobby user.COuld you please recommend me a Macro lens to buy? Dont want the most expensive/professional one but have super ideas to create great close photos of insects and flowers. Tha...

EF 50mm 1.8 ii focused on top edge not on bottom

I have three EF 50mm 1.8 ii lenses purchased at different times over the course of a few years. I am working in an archive setting taking reprographic style captures of documents. The issue I am running into is there is a gradient of focus sharpness ...

Canon FD to EOS Adaptation

OKAY ! .. Here is what I am trying to do. I have a couple of Canon FD teleconverters and I want to use them with my Canon EOS lenses. I have the adapter ring that mounts the Canon FD lens to my Canon EOS XS. BUT ! I want to mount the an EOS Lens in f...

scapilot by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom 200 vs 280 vs 400 do I need that much???

Of course this is about the 70-200 (with extender) vs 100-400 lens. I have read the forums and it feels like in reality it would just be a toss up.  This is an expensive choice and I would like to make the best decision possible for my situation. Her...

poor zooming result in videography

Hi! Recently I purchased EOS 70D with kit lens (EF-S 18-55 STM) and tele-zoom (EF-S 55-250 STM). Both lenses give excellent result for still photos. But while video shooting, I notice considerable jerk in the video due to adjustment in the zoom ring ...

rama by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements