EF & RF Lenses
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Sigma 24-70 f/2.8

Rented Sigma 24-70 f/2.8 IQ no better than Canon kit 18-55. Why ?

RCOONa by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

lens won't work

I have a 24 - 105 USM lens on my  Canon 5DIt now only works on 24 mm. On any other zoom setting, the mirror goes up but won't come back down until I switch the camera off.The problem is connected to the fact that the depth of field preview button doe...

Zalan by Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Rain gear reliabilty

I've been shooting sports for many years now and never had the nerve to trust the rain gear I purchased in a down pour. Soccer and American Football are really the only two sports I shoot where there is a chance of the competition not be postponed du...

Which telephoto lens for the 70D

I have a Canon 70D and am interested in a telephoto lens for it. I own an EF18-135 IS, an EF 55-250 IS USM and recently purchased a new EF 70-200 F4 L USM (non IS, that was a mistake). I am thinking about getting the new EF 100-400 L IS II USM but I'...

CCR54 by Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Best travel lens?

Hi everyone! I'm leaving on a 6 months trip and own a Canon 70D. I already have a 50mm and a bunch of zooms but I'm looking for something wider and more versatile. I'm not a pro or anything, just an enthusiast. Any advice? I would appreciate it. Than...

zeneau by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS USM - Problem

I bought a refurb copy from Canon store - focus ring is loose, rattles when u touch it, but still works great. I called canon, got it RMA'd. By the way, awesome service from Canon, thank you.Well, I just now received a replacement lens, also a refurb...

XYNOBIS by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Old Xti lens - for new EOS camera?

Will replace a Rebel XTi (6 yrs old?) with an EOS 70D or EOST5i. XTI has EFS 18-55 lens. The new cameras can be acquired with ostensibly the same lens. Are the current EFS 18-55s significantly different than one about 6 yrs old? Will the old one work...

Old and New Lenses - Not Sure What I Want

I have a new T5. It came with an 18-55 IS lens. Light, lots of plastic. It's ok for my noob skills.When I was last into photography 8-10 years ago I had an Élan II with Canon EF 28-105mm f/3.5-4.5 II USM and 100-300 USM lenses.First, I'm not sure how...

will lenses from T2 fit a T5i?

I apologize if this has been asked and answered.  My wife has a T2, and I was considering buying her a T5i for Christmas.  It is considerably cheaper to buy the body only.  Will her current lenses fit the T5i body? 

which telephoto lens?

I know there's an extremely similar topic below but it didn't help me out too much. I'm new on here and pretty new when it comes to photography (I've only been with it for about two years or so). Anyway I was looking for a telephoto lens for my 70D a...

Lenses for 7D

Can a God Fearing Man get some help on lenses for a canon7D for basketball ( High School / Middle School )? Then I will go to baseball / soccer and then back to football. I've used a 75-300 canon lens that I used with a Canon Rebel EOS XSi for yrs. I...

lakej25 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements