EF & RF Lenses
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Good lens for daytime lightning

Ok, since I have gotten some really good (and much appreciated) advice here, I have an inquiry.Since I have to buy lenses for my Canon 6D, what is a good lens for landscape, full moons, lightning (day and night) to get? I have a photo workshop in Mon...

soft images after recomposing? 24-105

I'm about to go shoot cars at one of the biggest car events of the year in California and I don't want this event to be a hit or a miss for me, as it only happens once per year and I may not be able to go next year. With the 24-105, I find myself con...

Which lens to get? 24-70 f/4 vs 24-105

I'm brand new to photography and I'm getting the 5D mark iii but I don't know which bundle to get. One comes with the 24-70 f/4 lens and the other comes with the 24-105. The 24-70 is about $200 more. I'm planning to shoot pretty much everything (land...

Ltc808 by Contributor
  • 31 replies
  • 0 likes

What do the experts here think of this lens?

Since joining the DSLR ranks I've learned alot here and have come to repect the advise and instruction from the experts on this forum - Thank you. Anyway, with Christmas coming up I'm looking for an affordable "all purpose" lens for my bag and wanted...

Resolved! Nifty Fifty

I'm a beginner photographer and I want to add the EF 50mm f/1.8 lens to my bag - I am not intersted in doing video so should I get the older version or the new STM version. I've been online and read the reviews comparing the 2 but in my beginner worl...

cas1963 by Enthusiast
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon T2i and 18 to 135 Lens Problem

I have a Canon T2i with 18 to 135 mm lens. I recently noticed it does not go below f/5.6. The widest aperture is f/3.5 at 18mm. I can narrow the aperture without any problems. I removed the lens from the camera and screwed it back in, but the problem...

telephoto lens recommendations?

i have a t3i and i want to get a telephoto lens that's good and affordable. it will mostly be used for landscape, nature, and sports games... and i believe that at most sports stadiums/arenas, lens cannot exceed 6 inches.

18-55 mm lens wont auto focus

I have had my t6i for just over a month and i went to use the kit lens 18-55 mm, and the auto focus does not work. I have put it on another canon body and it didnt work there either. The ring on the end of the lens (non body side) just spins by hand ...

Resolved! In need of a everyday lens / standard lens for Canon 6D

I've got a Canon 6D and a bit of a notice and in need of some advice!!Needing an everyday /standard lens or a less zoomed lens than the Canon zoom lens ef 75mm - 300mm 1:4-5.6.If anyone offer me some advice or suggestions, it would be much appreciate...

Resolved! where canon L lenses are made

Hello, I want to ask where the canon L lenses are made. Do all L lenses are made in Japan, while the remaining (non-L)  manufactured in Taiwan and China.thank you very much for your answers

Arvis by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

What Canon lens should I use on Safari?

I have the 17-55, 18-200 & macro 60mm.   would i be alright with using them fr safari as i am thinking about getting theTamron AF 70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di LD Macro 1:2 Lens for Canon   or getting the Sigma AF 70-300mm f4-5.6 DG Macro Canon Fit Lens. i am ...

GBELL97 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements