EF & RF Lenses
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with the EF2.8L 70-200mm USM II lens

Hi I am an amateur however it is a serious hobby and I have been asked to photograph some weddings and decided to invest in this lens. The results I am getting are shockingly bad.  I understand due to the size of the lens that I must use a reasonably...

lellyk by Apprentice
  • 34 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Looking for best all purpose lens for an EOS 20D

Hi Everyone.  I have had my EOS 20D for over 10 years now.  I've never been satisfied with the EFS 18-55mm lens that it shipped with.  Just doesn't have enough zoom or wide angle.  I don't do anything professional.  Just like to take lots of family a...

dallas by Contributor
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! A1 lenses

where the A1 lenses better quality than today's DSLR Lenses? as they where horendously expensive in comparison to today's prices? Is it worth buying a good quality adaptor to use some of my exoensive lenses with a DSLR? i understand it be no autofocu...

Lenses for the 5DsR

Okay I have a Canon 5DsR currently using Canon EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM I recently expanded my budget for a new Lens (Maybe 2) I have a solid 3K to work with can stretch it to 4K (Barely) After all of the pros and cons upon the release of the 5Ds model...

B&H Sold its $180,000 Canon EF 1200mm Lens

The massive Canon EF 1200mm f/5.6L USM lens that’s been for sale at B&H Photo since 2008 finally went home yesterday to a lucky photographer, who also has a much lighter wallet. The EF 1200mm f/5.6L USM lens is the longest fixed telephoto lens ever b...

Canon-1200mm-Lens.jpg
ebiggs1 by Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Squiggly (dirt?) lines on MP-E 65mm lens

Has anyone come upon this problem using the MP-E 65mm lens where you get these squiggly lines across the image? I'm using a Canon 6D with the lens and also stack images for my macro work. I've been told it's dirt and that this is common for this lens...

2015-02-13-04.51.09 ZS PMax.jpg

Best All Purpose lens for 70D

What is the best lens for the 70D? I mainly do family and seniors photography outdoors. I will be doing two wedding receptions in the spring and need to know what's suggested for that as well.

tfarmer by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Using tripod and photos are slightly in different positions

Hi everyone, I have been working with a Canon 60D and a 18-135mm Canon lens. When I need to photograph interiors and need different expositions, I measure light in different zones, put my camera on a tripod, focus where I want and turn the auto focus...

Resolved! EF 16-35 2.8 L II USM - focus issues

I am an amauter photographer. I acquirede the 16-35 lens a while ago - back in 2012.  My intentions, after reading reviews, were to have a flexible on to shot both inside and outside.  I use the 60D body. Quite often I do have focus problems when sho...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements