cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lens support help - maintenance AND repair - live support?

Jolie48
Apprentice

Hello! I would like to get a lens repaired and have the lens and my camera cleaned. The choices on the website seem to make me choose between the two and, further, I would prefer to speak to a live person and ask some questions. Is there a way to access live support? Thank you, and apologies if I have missed something obvious.

4 REPLIES 4

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

I would suggest logging into My Canon. 

MyCanon

Register your products, then check support/repair options.  Phone # 800-OK-CANON (800-652-2666) Note, I believe Canon is closed on the weekends.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

I doubt seriously you can talk to the repair person. You can talk to a customer support person that answers generic  questions but not in a technical way like a service tech.

Your request is simple though. Just ask for a C&C on both the camera and lens. If there are any known issues include a detailed letter with the camera and/or lens. You will get an estimate before they proceed.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

Thank you very much - I will give that a try!

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

C&C = Clean and check.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!
Announcements