cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1.4 mk11 extender

Countryside59
Contributor

I have just purchased a Canon 1.4 mk11 extender which I have attached to my 100-400 5.6 lens and 7D mk11 body. All I am able to do is set a single point focus, but when extender is removed all focusing points are again available, is this the norm for this combination? 

Would be interested to hear any views on quality etc using this extender coupled with the above.

Regards

13 REPLIES 13

@ebiggs1 wrote:

Bob from Boston,

This is a young lady.  Do you suppose she was flirting with for me? Smiley Very Happy

She looks a bit amused. I assume she may be laughing at you squinting through your camera. As I've often said: if you can't stand to look like a jackass, you have no business being a photographer.

Bob
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

Couple of nice shots there Bob, that big lens does have its advantages.......still would not get  to close.....good luck with the flirting

@Countryside59 wrote:

Couple of nice shots there Bob, that big lens does have its advantages.......still would not get  to close.....good luck with the flirting

Those pictures are Ernie's, not mine! He's the one getting laughed at by the gorilla.  Smiley Wink 

Bob
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

"He's the one getting laughed at by the gorilla"

Smiley Wink  Well, what can I say?  Everyone has a hidden talent.  I finally found mine.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!
Announcements