cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

won't come on

mawmaw12
Contributor

My printer canon MG6620 will not turn on .ON the bottom right  below the stop button there is a tringle with a lighting bolt it is the only light on the printer.I f someone can help please do thankyou 

ps I unpluged the power and the one to printer turned back on nothing

1 REPLY 1

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi mawmaw12,

Please connect your PIXMA MG6620's power cord directly to a wall outlet, making sure that both ends of the power cord are connected firmly.  If your PIXMA MG6620 still does not power on, please try a different power outlet.

If the issue persists, your PIXMA MG6620 would require service.  You are eligible for Canon's Upgrade Program. This is for out of warranty units which have been diagnosed to require service, or for some reason are incompatible with a new or upgraded system. This option allows you a one-time opportunity to purchase a replacement product, discounted from the list price.

To help you get up and running quickly, we also offer free standard shipping (if the order is completed by 12:30PM ET). If you would like to take part in this option, please call our Sales Department at (866) 443-8002 seven days a week, 8am to Midnight. Let them know you have been working with technical support and the Canon Upgrade Program was offered.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements