So we can better assist you, please let us know what printer model that you have, as well as what operating system is on your computer (version of Windows or Mac OS X), and what size photo you are trying to print.
If this is a time-sensitive matter, additional support options are available at Contact Us.
You can use the Layout Print feature of Easy-PhotoPrint EX to add text below the images printed. To do this, please follow these steps:
1. Launch Easy-PhotoPrint EX and from mhe Main Menu page, please select the LAYOUT PRINT option. You will be taken to Step 1 PAGE SETUP.
2. Select the paper size and orientation of the paper you will be printing on and whether you would like to add the date to the picture, then select the way you would like for the image to appear on the page from the Layouts section in the bottom half of the windows, then click the 2 SELECT IMAGES option on the left side of the page.
3. Navigate to the folder area where the photo/image is that you would like to print, then select the image in the top half of the window, then click the button that has a down arrow and two sheets of paper on it in the center of the window to add the picture to the bottom portion of the window. Once the image has been added to the bottom section, please click 3 EDIT on the left side of the window.
4. In the Edit Tools section on the window that appears, click the button that looks like it has the letter "A" on it. This will open a text box where you can add and format the text that you would like to add to the image. Once you are done entering and formatting the text, please click the OK button in the window to add it to the picture. Once the text is displayed on or below the image the way you would like for it to appear when printed, please click on the 4 PRINT SETTINGS option on the left side of the window.
5. Select the Media Type, Paper Source and Print Quality in the window displayed, then click the PRINT button on the left side of the window to print the image.
Hope this helps!
This didn't answer your question or issue? Please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.