Did you mean: 

want to setup my MX439 Canon to my PC unit

GJefferso
Contributor

Please assist me in setting up MX439 printer to print of my PC

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

GJefferso
Contributor
Have found out how to setup your Printer to PC?

View solution in original post

Hi!

What version of Windows or Mac OSX is on your computer?  How will the printer be connected to the computer (USB or wireless)?

If you experienced any errors during your attempts to install the printer, please document the exact errors that have appeared.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

GJefferso
Contributor

How do I setup Canon MX439 printer to my pc

Hi, GJefferso!

Thanks for posting on our forum! This community is designed for your fellow Canon owners to help each other out with any problems they may encounter. If this is a time-sensitive matter, contacting our US-based technical support team is the most efficient way to get these issues straightened out. They're standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/ContactCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks and have a great day!

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

What version of Windows or Mac OSX is on your computer?  How will the printer be connected to the computer?

If you experienced any errors during your attempts to install the printer, please document the exact errors that have appeared.

If immediate assistance is needed, find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

GJefferso
Contributor
Have found out how to setup your Printer to PC?

Hi!

What version of Windows or Mac OSX is on your computer?  How will the printer be connected to the computer (USB or wireless)?

Thanks!

By wireless.

Thanks for the updated information!

Which version of Windows or Mac is in use? Are you running into any specific error messages?

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bitly.com/CanonEmail or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks!

Have looked om Canon.com with no avail as to how to setup my MX439 to my PC.

Announcements