So that the Community can help you better, we need to know which Canon printer model you own.
Your Canon printer's model number should be displayed prominently on the top and/or front of the unit. Our model numbers typically begin with 2 or 3 letters (such as TS, TR, MX, MG, MB, MF, MP, LBP, iP, or iX) followed by up to 4 numbers.
If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.
Thanks and have a great day!
Please try reconnecting your PIXMA TR4520 to your wireless network:
1. Press wrench and screwdriver button on your PIXMA TR4520
2. Use the arrow keys to select Wi-Fi setup and press OK
3. Use the arrow keys to select Manual connect and press OK
4. If a WPS message appears, press the STOP button
5. Using the arrow keys, select your home wireless network's name and press OK
6. Enter the password and press OK. To switch between lower case, upper case and numbers, press the * key. To delete a character, press the left arrow so the cursor is under the character you wish to delete and press the BACK button
Once connected, please attempt to print from your phone.