cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pixma mx922 paper jam UNDER ink cartridges

Suz
Apprentice

Pixma mx922  I have a paper jam (2 pages) jammed  under the ink cartridges.   The thing that holds all the cartridges is 2/3 of the way to the left.  You can only access the black and blue cardtridges.  Since the jam is two pages thick, I can't slowly pull them out. 

On the bottom of my printer there is a piece of red tape with a black arrorw pointing right to  a big round circle (size of cd).  There is also a white arrow pointing down. There are also four rectanges in each corner showing an open space with a little black thing (maybe to push to open it?)

Do you think I could access that jam by removing the the bottom IF that is removable?

Any help would be appreciaed

1 REPLY 1

Darius
Whiz

Hi Suz.

The part you report as having orange tape is likely the paper cassette and its CD printing tray.  While it's possible to remove the paper from the bottom, I recommend a different course of action.

First, unplug the printer, then open the back of the printer.  [Removing obstructions from the Transport unit]

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements