cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

perfectly fine printer acting up!

Fruitypebbles19
Apprentice

we have had this printer for probably a year now, it has always worked just fine. no issues or anything that i can recall. we hadn't used it for maybe 2-3 months and i just tried to use it last week and it is acting completely different. i tried to print a couple of pages so i loaded the paper and begin to print. the paper goes maybe a quarter into the printer and then makes a horrible sound, it makes all my fur babies flip out. it is very bent and unusable. i pulled it out gently. it says there is a paper jam so i looked in it and unscrewed stuff and everything thinking that maybe there were tiny pieces of paper stuck inside but i can't find anything. i am not a printer expert but i am sure that it is clear of any obstructions or other issues. the ink is low but i thought i could get the few papers i needed even with the low ink. i have done every available option in the canon print assistant tool but it is still doing it. this printer is a canon pixma ts3322, i don't know if that information helps or not. i can also tell you that a cup spilled on my desk but it did not get inside the printer and was cleaned up very quickly, don't know if that helps or not either. hopefully someone has an idea because i am fresh out. i appricate all responses/help and thanks in advance. 

Christina 

5 REPLIES 5

Darius
Whiz

Hi Fruitypebbles19.

If the printer is making unusual noises and jamming paper, you'll want to contact our phone-based support for additional options.  If you have not yet done so, register the printer to a Canon account at https://mycanon.usa.canon.com and use the information there to call for your available options.  For warranty service (if eligible), you may need to provide a copy of the proof of purchase.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Did you find a solution? My printer is doing the same and the lights aren’t flashing they’re just stuck and it’s making a horrible noise and won’t load any paper. Error E03 nothing I have been doing for the past 2 hours has worked and we’ve had our printer about a year as well. 

Hi. I’m sorry to say we did not find a solution and this printer was taken to the dump. A good printer is hard to find these days. 

Oh no that is not good! Thank you for responding, I’m afraid ours is going to end in the same fate. 

Hi ashleybowers142,

What model of Canon printer do you own?

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements