cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

installation

rrobbins
Apprentice

I have just gone from Win 8 to Win 10 because of a new computer. I had canon printer installed on my Win 8 and now want to puit it on Win 10. I have the disk for win 8 but its not compatible to Win 10 because (i believe) of the drivers. What to do is my question??

Thanks  Ron

3 REPLIES 3

Danny

Hi, Ron!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon printer model you're using. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Im using a canon pixma model mg2220. 

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi rrobins,

If you have updated to Windows 10, you will need to install the latest version of the drivers. The disc will not have the files but you can get the latest version of the drivers/setup from the link HERE. To download the setup, you can click select and then download next to the MG2200 series MP drivers.

Once the download is complete, you can run or double click the download to start the install.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements