cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ink dry time in my TS9120 printer

tlzfixer
Apprentice

How do I set the ink dry time using my windows 10 pc? I tried using LAN and direct connection. I go from start > settings > devices > printer and scanners > to TS9100 printer > to preferences OR properties > maintenance > I select any setting (i.e. power, quiet or any other setting) . When I select any setting I get 'status about printer cannot be collected displayed information may be different from the current settings'. When I go to the control panel on the printer, it does not show printer ink dry time. The printer itself works frine. HOW do I sent the ink dry time on this printer?

3 REPLIES 3

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

For TS9120 >

Open the Canon IJ Printer Assistant Tool

Click Custom Settings

Select Ink Drying Wait Time

Slider (Left) to decrease < > (Right) to increase

Apply to save

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.7.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

tlzfixer
Apprentice
i tried that already. after sliding the lever over, then closing, the lever goes back to mid point

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

Troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements