cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to enlarge the print on my ip3600 printer

lou4386
Apprentice

how do i enlarge the print on my ip3600 printer?

3 REPLIES 3

Stephen

Hi lou4386!

Welcome to the Canon Forums and thanks for your inquiry! 

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know the Computer Operating System you're using (Windows XP/Vista/7/8 or Mac 10.x), as well as the way you connect to your device (USB or networked via WiFi or Ethernet). It will also be helpful to know the program(s) you're using.

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team.

Thanks and have a great day!

I am connected to win 7 via cable.

Ramona
Authority

Hi iou4386,

To enlarge the print coming from your PIXMA iP3600, please follow the steps below:

1.  Go to your START menu and select DEVICES AND PRINTERS.

2.  Find the icon for your PIXMA iP3600, then right-click over it and select PRINTING PREFERENCES.

3.  Click on the PAGE SETUP tab.

4.  In the PAGE LAYOUT section of the window, please ensure that SCALED PRINTING is selected.  In the SCALING box that appears, if a number smaller than 100% appears, change it to 100%.  If 100% is already displayed, select a percentage above 100% (i.e., 110, 125, etc.).

5.  Click the APPLY button at the bottom of the window to apply the changes, then the OK button to close out of the PRINTING PREFERNCES window, then attempt to print from the desired program.

Hope this helps!

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements