Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

code 9,230,0

bvjr63
Contributor

Need a driver. Cannot scan.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Hi bvjr63,

The driver is available for download from Canon's web site.  Please follow these steps:

1. Visit Canon's website at: http://usa.canon.com/support

2. Type PIXMA MX922 in the "Enter a Model Name" box and click the Get Drivers & Downloads button.

3. Under Recommended Downloads, please click the "Select" button next to the MX920 Mini Master Setup.

4. If you agree, please select the checkbox next to "I have read and agree to the terms of the Disclaimer and wish to continue with the download".

5. Click the Download button.

6. When the Save As box comes up, click Save.

7. Once the download is complete, open your Downloads folder.

8. Double click [mast-win-mx920-1_0-ucd.exe]. Files will extract.

9. Once that window goes away, connect the USB cable from the PIXMA MX922 to the computer.

Installation will complete.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

Hi I followed your directions to a tee! I made it to the part where the little download is up. It has been sitting doing nothing for a day and half.  Saying the download shouild take two minutes!

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

Tara_N
Enthusiast

Hi, bvjr63!

To ensure the most accurate information is provided, we will need to know the printer model you are using.

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/EmailCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks and have a great day!

bvjr63
Contributor
Pixma MX920 printer. Windows XP.

Hi bvjr63,

The driver is available for download from Canon's web site.  Please follow these steps:

1. Visit Canon's website at: http://usa.canon.com/support

2. Type PIXMA MX922 in the "Enter a Model Name" box and click the Get Drivers & Downloads button.

3. Under Recommended Downloads, please click the "Select" button next to the MX920 Mini Master Setup.

4. If you agree, please select the checkbox next to "I have read and agree to the terms of the Disclaimer and wish to continue with the download".

5. Click the Download button.

6. When the Save As box comes up, click Save.

7. Once the download is complete, open your Downloads folder.

8. Double click [mast-win-mx920-1_0-ucd.exe]. Files will extract.

9. Once that window goes away, connect the USB cable from the PIXMA MX922 to the computer.

Installation will complete.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Hi I followed your directions to a tee! I made it to the part where the little download is up. It has been sitting doing nothing for a day and half.  Saying the download shouild take two minutes!

Ok, let's try just downloading the drivers only. 

1. Click HERE.

2. Scroll down to ""Drivers" next to Recommended Downloads."

3. Click “Select” next to "MX920 series MP Drivers."

4. Agree to the Terms of Service by clicking the checkbox.

5. Press "Download."

6. Open and run the file.

7. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the installation.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

I have been trying to get it full of **bleep** problem solved for over 1 zillion times and NEVER SUCCESSFULLY AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jeffreydellis
Apprentice

I already installed via online and STILL GET FULL OF **bleep** PROBLEM AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jeffreydellis
Apprentice

I also got error messages: code 11.230.0

Hi jeffreydellis,

If you have any antivirus or firewall programs installed on your computer, please temporarily disable them and then attempt to scan again, as these programs can sometimes prevent the scanning process from completing successfully.

You will also want to ensure that any port information used by the printer and its associated software are not blocked.  To do this, please check the ports shown here.

Should you still experience difficulty, we ask that you please contact a Canon technical support representative here for further assistance. A representative will be happy to assist you free of charge.

Announcements