cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will I get warning maintenance cartridge is getting full on G3270?

diverjer
Contributor

I have a new one day old G3270 that I am trying to learn about.

Will I get warning maintenance cartridge is getting full or will printer just stop working until I replace it?  On older printers like MG6620 I would get message that it was full, but for a long time I could just press OK and keep right on printing.  It would not be good to have printer just stop without a few warnings that things are getting close to being full and giving a person some time to get a replacement.

Also, how long will that maintenance cartridge last?  Seems unless I do a lot of cleaning, it shouldn't be filling up.  Hopefully the printer doesn't just decide nozzle or deep cleaning all on it's own.  

2 REPLIES 2

diverjer
Contributor

Maybe I am the only one with a G3270 or this was a dump question?

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

You will get a notification that the cartridge is getting full just like you would with the ink absorber on your previous model printer. 

If the printer is left on, it will do a quick clean cycle at random intervals to prevent any nozzle clogging issues. If you do get to the point where the error message appears about the cartridge getting full, you should have enough time to get a replacement cartridge. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements