cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where are the copies made with my PIXMA TS6320?

cwilliams1020
Contributor

I made copies using the operation panel on my printer, but how do I print them? Where did they go? Each page I wanted to copy ran through the printer from the rear loader, but where's the copy? If it was supposed to print a copy for each page, it didn't. My thanks to anyone who can advise me.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

The TS6320 does not have a document feeder (ADF)

Paper for printing is fed into the front or rear feeder.  Copying is only possible on the platen (Scanner) glass.

I think this is where the confusion is coming from.  😀

Please see page 93 of the user guide:

TS6300 series Online Manual (c-wss.com)

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.7.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

normadel
Authority
Authority

What you say sounds like you made copies and they all came out blank. Correct?

Are your originals blank on the back, and you are putting them in the scanner blank side down?

Making a copy is not a separate operation from scanning the original. It happens all at once.

There's something odd going on here.

It didn't exactly make copies. I loaded the originals print side down and they ran through the printer, but no copy was made...which I now realize when you say the copy should print at the same time. So now my question is, why didn't it make a copy? I promise you, I followed instructions to the letter.

Should my computer be involved in some way?

Thanks so much for your help.

What do you mean by  "I loaded the originals print side down and they ran through the printer,)

The originals don't move. They lay under the cover.

No, you don't need to be connected to  a computer to make copies.

Does this printer print AT ALL, like from your computer?  

Okay. I'm finally getting it. I put the originals on the scanner. Wow. How stupid can I get? And yet, in all the instructions on how to make copies with this printer, I never saw the word, "scanner."

Thanks so much. Now I can finish an important project, thanks to you.

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

The TS6320 does not have a document feeder (ADF)

Paper for printing is fed into the front or rear feeder.  Copying is only possible on the platen (Scanner) glass.

I think this is where the confusion is coming from.  😀

Please see page 93 of the user guide:

TS6300 series Online Manual (c-wss.com)

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.7.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Exactly. I finally figured that out. 😏 What a dope.

Thanks for your response.

normadel
Authority
Authority

Well, you sure didn't read the manual if you were feeding originals into the paper feeder. Took me literally a few seconds to see how to make copies on your device. You mean you did not know to lift the SCANNER lid, which the manual shows?

I wasn't reading the manual. I was reading directions I found online. Anyway, I know now. Someone responded to my question with the page # in the manual where the directions are, and you're right, it couldn't be easier. I had thought, when I was feeding the original, that a digital copy was being made that I would then print. That's why I asked, "Where are the copies I made?" I was giving the printer more credit for being a smart printer than it deserved.

Thanks again for your help.

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

cwilliams1020,

Glad it worked out!

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~CarePaks Are Worth It

click here to view the gallery
Announcements