cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to wirelessly print to my mx430 although my other devices (tablet, ipad) work

domdc1
Apprentice

3 REPLIES 3

Tiffany

Hi Domdc1!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know the computer operating system you're using (Windows XP/Vista/7/8 or Mac 10.x). Any error messages or other details you'd like to give will also help the Community better understand your issue.

Thanks and have a great day!

hi again - let me try once more - im using windows 7 on my laptop.  I can print wirelessly from any other device (ipad, tablet, other laptops)  The message simply states printer is offline which it is not.  If i use the USB from the laptop to the printer it works fine.  Ive tried to delete the printer, add it again but have the same result.

Paperboy
Apprentice

Hi, I  have been using the 430 for some time now, but recently I had to upgrage my Mac. I now have a newer model running Mavericks. However, when I first set up printing it was fine, but then the PC laptop wouldn't connect. When I fixed that, the Mac wouldn't connect. .I have reinstalled the discs on both computers, but I stil get "printer is offline" message.

I also get a warning on the PC about a print setting not being correct, but when I access Maintenence, the setting it says is wrong is right.

I did wonder whether, as I have had the printer a while, that the installation disc might be out of date with the new Mac OS, but I have no way up update.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements