cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two-sided printing

PeterB
Contributor

My TS 8220 has two sided priny=ting as the default mode . How do I cange it so one sided is te default?

5 REPLIES 5

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi PeterB,

If you are using Windows, please follow the steps on the following page to disable Duplex Printing:

https://ugp01.c-ij.com/ij/webmanual/PrinterDriver/W/TS8200%20series/1.0/EN/PPG/dg-c_duplex.html

If you are using a Mac, please disable Two Sided printing following the steps on this page:

https://ugp01.c-ij.com/ij/webmanual/PrinterDriver/M/TS8200%20series/1.0/EN/PPG/dg-c_pc_basic.html

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I know how to uncheck the print dialogue box "Two sided printing" but I what I want to do is make one sided printing the default mode such that when the dialogue box appears the Two sided priting option is UNCHECKED.

Hi PeterB,

One sided should be set as the default, so we can assist you better, please let us know if you are using Windows or Mac and what program you are printing from.

We look forward to your reply.

Please note: if you would like to speak with someone in real time about this issue, please contact our support team  at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666), Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM EST.

I have a Mac desktop with Mohave operating system printing from Safari, Mail, etc.. Whatever program I use shows Two sided Printing as the default mode in the print dialogue box.

I know this is an old question but perhaps you have'nt had an answer yet.

So, set the options in your print dialog box to single sided i.e. deselect the double sided button. Now you have to save these printer options as a new name e.g. Single sided B/W or colour. In other words you can set the printer pretty much as you want but then save those options with a new name. I use a Mac so can't comment on how to setup Windows options.

Pete Miles

UK

Announcements